Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome!

I take enormous chances in establishing a blogging persona that strongly resembles my "real" self, I know, but the potential confusion between persona and person has its benefits:

1) It will force me to think about what I'm posting before I hit that "publish" button.
2) It will force me to think about what I'm posting before I hit that "publish" button.

Can you see where this is going?

Frankly, I have had enough of half-baked and half-cocked rants. I've had enough of tiresome emo bellyaching and flame trolling. It seems time to make a safe haven for the best I have to offer a blogging audience, however small, and it seems that the best way to do it is by hiding in plain view.

I have no idea how this will ultimately be organized, if at all. But you're welcome to join me for the ride. I promise you that, if nothing else, it will be interesting.

0 comments: