Thursday, January 10, 2008

I got Foo Fighters tickets and now I want to scream like a little girl

The Internet presale started at 10 a.m., and I got my tickets at approximately 10:04, but it has just now hit me that I am truly in a position to attend the Foo Fighters concert just added to the tour schedule. In LA.

It has just now hit me and, since I have the catalog (plus the typical boots) but have never seen them perform, unless you count that little program on DirecTV's channel 101 back in September... and that was from the IYH tour, before ESP&G... to my chagrin, I have this strange impulse to go completely spastic.

But I'm going to hold on to this feeling. I'm going to save it up for the gig and then go loopy. Until then, I will work diligently on my various academic projects and duties, and eat as much ramen as it takes to stay within budget. Especially since I just had to buy a couple of new tires in the wake of yesterday's blowout. But that's another story - stay tuned...

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: